A life coach is a professional who helps you reach a goal or make a change in your life. They help you to get out of your head and start taking action in the areas of your life that you wish to change. A life coach guides you through the process by asking questions that help you evaluate and decide which steps to take in order to reach your goal or make an important change. Then they play the important roles of motivator, strategist and accountability partner. Their goal is to help you reach your goal in the most efficient, effective and rewarding way possible. Life coaches are more than just a counselor or consultant, they step you through the achievement process from the beginning to the end, from the planning stage all the way through the execution stages.
A life coach is a source of motivation and inspiration that gives you the push you need to reach your full potential. Call 860-767-7770 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a consultation appointment with one of our Life Coaches today!
Coaching is based on mutual trust and respect, it’s conducted through one-on-one interactions, “a choreography of life one conversation at a time,” working in partnership to develop a coaching model and approach that is most advantageous to achieving the clients desired outcomes. A professionally trained coach acts as a motivator, an educator and an accountability partner to support individuals who embark on their transformative journeys, motivating you to achieve extraordinary and sustainable results.
Ellen’s objectives as a coach, are to invite curiosity through powerful questions, inspire deep insights, and create space for self-reflection and awareness around energy levels, somatic expression, core beliefs, values, thoughts, judgments, and behaviors to:
- Access the power of choice.
- Overcoming obstacles – break through resistance, blind-spots, and limiting beliefs or negative self-talk.
- Release “old story” and view your life through alternate lenses of focus.
- Identify and harness personal strengths.
- Connect your passions, purpose, values, and goals.
- Practice resilience – reaction, response, and recovery.
- Develop and hold onto an optimistic perspective – exploring all life events as either gifts or opportunities as an opening for positive change.
- Increase your overall well-being and levels of satisfaction and accomplishment.
- Savor your life right now, perfect in its imperfections, in your pursuit of happiness.
Learn more at www.thepossibilityexperience.com
- 20+ years diverse Fortune 500 industry experience specializing in Strategy and Innovation, M&A, Process Engineering, Organizational Design, Culture, and large-scale Change Initiatives.
- As an Executive and Transformation Coach, Ellen excels at working with clients to illuminate the potential for transformation: inviting curiosity, joy, and enthusiasm to play big. She succeeds as an authentic, collaborative partner who acts with integrity to coach clients to move beyond current boundaries with clarity of intentions, objectives, and values to achieve extraordinary results.
- An accomplished coach with a comprehensive corporate and Executive background who understands the complexities and challenges that individuals face. Meeting clients where they are in powerful conversations through a resonant voice of experience.
- Certified ICF Leadership Coach with advanced training in Adult Development, Team Coaching, and Organizational Development.
- Graduate of Georgetown University, Executive Leadership Coaching Program.
- MBA from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, Executive Education Program: Leading Change and Organizational Renewal (LCOR)
Mindfulness-Based Life Coaching helps you manage stress and create the life you want now. Mindfulness-Based Life Coaching is unique because while it is goal focused, it also teaches you to accept and embody the present moment intentionally.
The structure of individualized sessions varies to best meet your needs and to help you reach your goals. Individualized programs may involve meditation training, personal exploration and skill development. Common areas addressed are: learning formal and informal mindfulness practices, navigating stressful situations and difficult emotions, developing strengths, identifying core values, and breaking through limiting beliefs to build a more flexible and optimistic view of yourself and the world.
Discover coaching tools that empower you with focus, insight and accountability. During coaching sessions, Liz will work with you to clarify and define your objectives, which will ensure the most productive use of your time. Coaching sessions are best conducted face to face, but Liz is available to conduct sessions over the phone via Skype in the event you are unable to meet in person.